We were able to pull off a surprise of a lifetime on Friday, Dec. 19th.After months of planning, many prayers, and a couple plane rides we made it home for the holidays. Thank you Daddy!!!
I promise we will post a video (and the full story) of everyones reactions...but just one word can sum it up, PRICELESS!
Just had to steal this off my sis's blog....
I've been patiently waiting for a blog entry about your big surprise! I've been checking every day! What a precious picture of you and Carson! (Love the shirt too.) Since you said the pic was from your sister's blog, I had to go and check out her blog. I CRIED MY EYES OUT reading her sweet story and looking at the pictures! What a Christmas to remember! Praise the Lord for such a special gift for your family this year! Can't wait to see the videos! Love ya guys! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I can't wait to hear all about it :) Love the picture! You look so cute!
ReplyDelete