If you remember back to last year, Joe and I made our television debut with a Russian commercial. It was an experience for sure. Speaking of that commercial, we've still never seen the finished product. Who knows, we could be famous in Russia and not even know it!
Anyway, Joe just recently was contacted by his "agent" with yet another commercial opportunity. This one is actually going to air in America so maybe we'll actually see this one when it's finished. The commercial is for iyogi.
It's amazing how much patience is required for that line of work. Joe's part of the commercial is less than 20 seconds and it took almost 5 hours to shoot.
The make-up had to be just right (even though I thought it was a little too pale).
The hair had to be perfectly messy.
The lines had to memorized and read 1,000 different ways (Joe had to be creative since he only had two lines total.)
The lighting had to be perfect.
The set had to look a certain way on camera. etc.
Glad I just had to sit off to the side and watch :)
One of my favorite parts was when we'd have to stop the shoot because this man could hear barking dogs or honking horns in the taping. Surprise Surprise... it's India! What do you expect?!





HA! sounds like a fun experience!
ReplyDeletehaha! That dog and horn thing cracks me up! Fun post!
ReplyDeleteFunny! I'm glad you two are always up for an adventure. Ya'll are making memories for sure! And Joe as a celebrity...I can totally see it ;)
ReplyDeleteYou two have such great adventures! I can't wait to see the finished product. I agree with Katy--now add this to your resume!
ReplyDeleteThanks iyogi.
ReplyDelete