Friday, March 5, 2010

Quick Update

Sadly, I regret to say that I have no pictures to post today, not because I don't have so incredible pictures to post, I just don't have time.

I wanted to post some quick updates:
-we are without internet at our temporary house. Although I feel out of touch, I've been enjoying reading a good friend's book!
-we have almost completed our lease agreement, and hope to move to our new flat by the end of next week. (hopeful)
-we got to spend the Indian holiday, Holi, with one of my best friends here. I promise a full post of pics will come.
-our good friend, Scott, is going to be landing in 4 hours! He's going to be spending a couple weeks with us.
-we are already making some really great contacts and new friends up by our new house.
-my NeeNaw (mom's mom) had a heart attack a couple days ago. They found only 30% blockage meaning she wont have to have surgery, just more medication. We are so thankful for the Father's protection. Please continue to pray for wisdom for the Doctor's and a quick recovery. (This is when it's really hard to be on the other side of the planet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment