Psalm 116:12-13 "How can I repay the Lord for all His acts of kindness to me? I will celebrate my deliverance, and call on the name of the Lord."
As you may have already heard, We have a new flat that we will be moving into very soon. Our Father has provided us with a place to call home for the next 10 months. It's more than we ever thought or imagined. It's newly constructed, spacious, and very colorful.
I have to share this neat story with you.
One of my goals for the month was to have a new place to live. I didn't see how in the world we were going to be able to do that, but I was hopeful.
We had seen this one house that I really liked but it was a top floor flat. Needless to say, these are a little less than desirable when it's 120 degrees outside. So we kept looking. I eventually became completely overwhelmed by the whole decision making process. How were we ever going to find the perfect place? How were we going to know when we had found "the one"? I began praying that the Father would make it very clear.
So we went back up to the North on Tuesday to look at a couple new options. After sitting in the property dealers office (closet) drinking chai for a while, we discover that the new options are already taken. The property dealer shared with us that he had leased out 6 flats the day before. So we started discussing our other options. There was one! One option. The colorful house. So we came home to figure out what our new game plan was going to be. And while I was washing dishes, I was asking the Father to make His plans known. To make it super obvious. To.... and then it was like the Father just said patiently, "Stop and think for just a minute what you are asking for. What are the options you have right now? Do you think I'm trying to make it clear? Hello.... You only have one option, how much clearer can I make it!"
So after sharing my heart-to-heart with my hubby, getting it cleared with our supervisors, making a t-chart, sleeping on it, and looking at two more "options" , we are 100% sure that this place is for us, for this season.
Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement to us during this time of trusting and waiting. Here's a video of our new flat. Hope you enjoy.
Now:
We have someone moving into our current flat on Monday. So wee are thankful for friends who are letting us stay at their place till our new flat is ready. It's almost finished, they are just going to put in ceiling fans and finish out the bathrooms. Hopefully we will be in and somewhat settled before our friend, Scott, gets here next Friday. Okay, maybe not so much on the "settled" part. We'll see, I'm hopeful!
I like your colorful new flat! Very fun!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Maybe I can come see it sometime...seriously. :)
ReplyDelete