Wednesday, March 31, 2010
We are Back!
After a month of internet cafe hopping and borrowing friends internet, I am so please to say that we are back. We have internet in our home again. woohoo!!
I'm a little overwhelmed about how to catch this blog up with everything that has gone on in the last month. We'll get there eventually, but for today I will blog about today.
Tonight we've been able to briefly see some of our family, including both our sweet nephews! Oh how we have missed seeing their faces. Owen read us books and wouldn't let his mommy and daddy come in the room while we played together. He only got a little disappointed when he couldn't take us outside. What fun memories we are making with them, even from the other side of the world.
so much more to say and show, but I'll save it for another post.
soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are SO GLAD you are connected again! Obviously Owen thoroughly enjoyed his visit with you two. Love you bunches!
ReplyDelete