It might sound a little crazy but I've loved it since I was a kid. I can still remember my favorite Lisa Frank trapper keeper and kelly green backpack with all the colorful zippers from the 4th grade!
One of my favorite dates my husband has ever taken me on is a date to Staples, the office supply store. We shopped around, filled the buggy full, and then just left it by the door as we exited the store. I know, I know, that's probably really mean for the guy who has to stock the shelfs, but I didn't think about that and I didn't need it. I just liked it! It was a great date :) (You have to get a little creative in Russellville)
Anyway, speaking of Staples, Yesterday we took a little field trip to a mall outside our city. We had to see if the rumors were true. Look what we found:
A Legit "pukka" Staples!
We were able to get some office supplies, cute pens, and a fun new notebook for super cheap. Now my calendar will be very colorful!We also found a Wal-Mart/Target wanna-be. It was overwhelming with all the choices. We found the best whole wheat bread so far. We found the right sized trash bags. We even found this:
I can't even begin to express how this man (Mr. Tall) is going to make my life so much easier! Best $5 I've spent in India so far!
Overall, I would say our little adventure was not only fun. It was a success!
What's the name of the "wal-mart" place you found? neato!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! What a fun day!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! You have always loved the school supplies! Amazing how new pens can just brighten a day- I totally get it!
ReplyDelete