Okay so I don't wear my sunglasses at night, but I do however wear them while cutting onions.
Wow! For some reason the onions have been much stronger lately. Maybe it's the heat?
After soaking them in chilled water (we heard that helps), we decided the sunglasses worked better. haha
We (our team) had a unique opportunity to cook a mexican dinner for a group of volunteers. This volunteer group was getting ready to get on the plane and needed some yummy food before they left. It was an interesting experience.... At times I thought they were going to have to go home with empty stomachs because we weren't going to get it done. But 5 hours later (everything takes longer in SA) they feasted on fajitas, chicken enchiladas, and spanish rice!
At one point we had 7 of us in here working!
Random I know, but since we rarely get to be in the same photo...
No comments:
Post a Comment