Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back at the Bloggin'

How in the world do people have time to blog with a baby?! I have had great intensions of blogging every little milestone and detail of Miss E, but obviously that hasn't happened.

Will I go back and blog every detail of the past 4 months? Probably not. (For the record, I do have it all written down in a calendar so I don't forget) Honestly, I'll be doing good if I can get another blog post in before she's 6 months.

For a little review...Elsy Kate's Monthly Pics:

Newborn

One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months


I catch myself missing her newborn cry and tiny bird mouth. But just before I get too sad, she does something new! She'll giggle, eat her hands, or notice herself in the mirror for the first time. Every day holds something new, I just don't want to miss a moment of it. I'm just so thankful to be her Mommy!

1 comment: