November 18, 2009- Our 3 year anniversary
Really wishing that I had my beautiful wedding album to look through today, but I know that it was probably for the best that I left it back in America. I tried to find some wedding/anniversary pictures on our computer and of course I don't have any of us on the actual day. Plus I was given this really neat anniversary book as a wedding present. It's a super cool concept...just wish that I had remembered to take photos from the anniversaries. I found these pictures that were super close to our day each year...
Pre engagement... just had to share it! We just got bored one day and decided to go take some pictures at the park. Look how little we were. I guess that's what you get when you start dating at the age of 15.
Decorating the day before the wedding. Nov 17, 2006
Honeymoon in Mexico.
1 year anniversary. November 2007. (pic from Christmas cards with Kinley Sue)
Our anniversary trip went from talk of a getaway to Chicago to actually going to Hot Springs. I'm very grateful in hindsight. Joe got the flu and stayed in bed the whole time, while I spent my evening on the treadmill in the workout room at the hotel listening to the lady beside me talk about weight watchers. Romantic huh?!
2 year anniversary. November 2008. (pic from sometime that month)
We had just gotten back from our interviews in Virginia. Knowing what was to come we decided to keep it pretty low key. Dinner in Conway...
3 year anniversary. November 12, 2009. (pic from our trip to Mumbai last week)
We celebrated today by eating apple streusel pancakes and shopping for a charcoal grill (the grill was my gift to Joe this year but it should have been a new wedding ring since his is somewhere in the Ganges!) My gift from Joe....magazines to plan and get excited for... drum roll please
4 year anniversary.... November 2010. (pic to come....)
AUSTRALIA!!!
Daily I am reminded of the Father's love for me through my husband. As I continue to fall deeper in love with the Lord, I fall more in love with my man. Get's me super excited for all the things in store for the future!
Ps. 32:8 "The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
I are so thankful for how the Lord continues to guide us and direct our paths daily...

So precious! Happy 3rd Anniversary Joe & Amberley!
ReplyDeleteMuch love and prayers to you guys,
The Snyders
Joe and Amberley, This was a wonderful post (I am afraid it got me crying) Amberley, I am so very proud to have you in our family. I miss you both so much but I know you are where you need to be at this time in your lives, spreading the love of God far and wide.
ReplyDeleteTake care both of you.
Love, DadF
whoo hoo! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete