Where did October go? And it's already time for Thanksgiving? Time is really flying by...
In the past month and a half, I've had the opportunity to travel to 6 different parts of this beautiful country. I promise a blog will be coming soon with reflections from each.
But I had to go ahead and blog my pictures from today.
Today it finally felt like the holidays. We went to a mala at the US Embassy today. I think I might have experienced a little bit of culture shock. Culture shock from the cleanliness, white faces, English spoken, Christmas stockings, BEEF burgers, gingerbread people, and pumpkin pie!
It's beginning to look a lot like the holidays....and our Father is providing a peace that passes all understanding! It's difficult to not be with family during this time celebrating in our traditional ways. But we are counting our blessings for the new opportunities we have been given to share God's love with others during this time. (and the fun day at the mala!)
We miss you guys. Love to see how you are doing. Thanks for writing so often:)
ReplyDelete