Thursday, February 4, 2010

Made Me Smile.

Today I got a facebook message from a sweet family member. She works with 4th-6th grader on Wednesday nights at her local fellowship. After sharing about us and our travels, the students took the time to write Joe and I letters. They were too cute to not pass up sharing on the blog. The Father always knows when we need an extra smile and word of encouragement.

"What is it like in India? Is it a nice place, Joe and Amberley? It's nice here but Thursday we're supost to get snow, ice, sleet. I forgot, my name is .... How is your family? I forgot to tell you and Joe look like a good couple. Good luck!"

""Joe and Amberley, I love you and I pray for you. I play football. I am 15." (He's actually 10.)








1 comment:

  1. Ams, I have to tell you what Owen did! He said he was giving me a haircut. He brought a pillow and made me sit on the 'booster' seat, then he used his 'scissors' (a comb) to cut my hair. It was too funny! Thought you would like that.

    ReplyDelete