Friday, June 18, 2010

Team and Taters


Wednesday nights are officially declared team nights at the Futt flat.

This week we had a short lesson on cleaning/preparing the fruits and veggies before putting everyone to work preparing dinner.

Our menu for the evening consisted of:
appetizers- momo's 
main course- Super Potatoes*

Our entertainment consisted of:
embarrassing stories (apparently, I have more than most!)
Game- 2 truths and a lie


*Super Potatoes: An amazing dinner choice introduced to us by some great friends.

Ingredients:
baked potatoes (or microwaved)
grated cheese
tomatoes (I prefer pico, since I love cilantro!)
green peppers, diced
red peppers, diced
yellow peppers, diced
sour cream
raisins (optional)
Kurkure chips (spicy Cheeto like chip)

1. smash potato open with a fork.
2. add cheese first, so it kind of melts
3. add tons of other toppings (in large amounts)
4. top with Kurkure chips.
5. enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. You are the hostess with the mostest! Can't wait to eat these with you in 6 months!!!

    ReplyDelete