Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Coming Soon..






So many people were praying for us as my family left us and went back to America at the end of July. I had a few e-mails from friends saying they were praying specifically for the Lord's blessings and encouragement the week following their departure. Little did they know how the Father would answer that prayer!
By the way, if you haven't been to my hubby’s blog in a few days, take a moment and watch the video he posted.


The day after my family left for the States, Joe and I found out we are expecting our first baby! Since we found out, we've been to the Doctor several times and have had the opportunity to see our little one on two different occasions. Our sweet little one has already doubled in size since we found out a little over a month ago. 
As of today we are 12 weeks along with a projected due date around March 22 of next year. So far, I have had ‘all-day’ sickness, extreme fatigue, and only had aversions to Indian food. Unfortunately, I am only craving the things I can not get in South Asia. Such as, a chef salad from Stoby’s, steak fries [and spicy ranch] from Colton’s, and Scott’s famous Bratwurst. Hopefully the symptoms will ease-up over the next couple of weeks. As for now, I pat my belly everyday and tell our little one s/he’s worth it.
12 week ultrasound

I am so humbled to know that God allows us to play a role in how He chooses to bring life. Amazing!
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex..." Psalm 139:13-14

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!
    Your baby ROCKS!!!!!
    Whoo hoo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video....but even more I love the news of the blessing! Congrats guys! What an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it can i say best parents ever?? So excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like a total blog stalker because i subscribe but never comment...but i had to today! congratulations! hope you start to feeling better soon. very excited for you guys. --darylann

    ReplyDelete