Sunday, September 26, 2010

Simply the Best

We are LOVING having my sis and bro-in-law here!!!
Just wanted to share a few pics from our time together so far.

Waiting for the arrival.
And it's a good thing I had that sign because I don't think they would have spotted us otherwise!

Been waiting on this hug for about 9 months!!!

Beth and LarBear standing by their welcome sign at our house.
I still can't remember when I started calling him LarBear :)

Welcome to India, Walkers!!

Aunt Beth and Uncle Lar got to join us for our 14 week appt. Look at little Padfoot's sweet profile!!

Getting to meet my friend at Cafe Turtle.

What can I say... It's all about the brotherly love!

Walking at the Ridge by our house, pretending we are on a hike.

Being touristy and visting India Gate.

Getting to enjoy a new cafe with two of my favorite ladies in the world!


The best news is we still have another week together!










3 comments:

  1. So HAPPY for you all! And yes, that is the sweetest little profile of your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS makes me soooooo happy!!!!! I love the pic of you holding the sign with you stickin out like a sore thumb between two Indian guys! HA! But my fav is the one where you are hugging Bethany at the airport!!!! Nothing like a sister hug! I remember when I had Harper... I cried and cried when my older sister hugged me after I had her... its a sweet bond like no other!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hoo!! How fun! I can't wait to meet them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete