Thursday, October 14, 2010

17 and counting

This week has been really fun! About 4 days ago I started feeling Lil' Futt move consistently. I had felt a few little wiggles before, but now I definitely know what it is and it makes me laugh every time! I also feel like my belly has popped out there a little this week.


Our Lil' Futt is the size of an onion or turnip - not very cute comparisons, but I guess it's just for the size so I'll deal with it - and little bones are starting to form this week!


We went to our Doctor on Monday for a regular check up. We didn't do an ultrasound this time, but we got to hear the sweet little heartbeat! It was a short visit, and everything seemed normal - PTL!!!  In the mean time, we are anxiously awaiting the 28th when we'll get to go back for our "level 2 scans" and get to see our baby again.
I've been a little sad that we won't get to find out the sex of the baby at our next (19 week) appointment. But I keep telling myself that will give us something to look forward to in January! As if there isn't enough excitement planned for that month already...


oh and just because I think it's funny...
1. I'm still craving fried chicken all the time. Let's just say that I'm keeping KFC in business over here :)
2. I woke up from a nap the other day dreaming of and craving crunchy beef tacos from Taco Bell. (which is funny because I'm a hard core Taco John's fan!)
3. My mom was asked by a friend the other day if I'd continue my healthy eating habits in the States (because we are much more healthy over here for the most part). My response, filled with laughter, "nope! I've got too many cravings to fill! "

3 comments:

  1. love the tummy!
    Cant believe your eating KFC! I remember craving it when I was preggers once... I ate it and then spent the rest of the time on the potty!!! Lets just say I didnt eat KFC again until AFTER Harper was born...ha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby-tummy is so cute!! Love it that our babies will be so close, but I have to say I'm jealous that you can still button your pants :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tummy is so cute! You look awesome :) yay for fried chicken :) haha!

    ReplyDelete