Wednesday, October 20, 2010

18 is My Favorite Number

Is it weird to have a favorite number? I picked 18 as my favorite back in the day of my short lived basketball and softball careers. (bless it) Honestly, I think the only reason I picked it was because of my big sis. You see, 18 was her favorite number, so naturally we know why it became mine!


Speaking of 18, we've made it to week 18 in the pregnancy! Our lil Futt is the size of a sweet potato this week, which means my belly is showing more and more every day.


It's always fun to wake up in the mornings and : A. remember that I'm pregnant  B. check out the size of the growing belly. In fact, one day this last week Joe wrote on my belly "My baby" and drew an arrow to directly under my belly button. Guess that's just in case I woke up and forgot point A! Thanks Hubby :)

I had my Hubby join me in the belly pics this week.

He's going to be such an amazing Daddy!

4 comments:

  1. very awesome! Yall are going to be fantastic parents! Such a cute, little, sweet potato! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Joe will be a great dad :) And you'll be a rockin' mom! Your belly is so cute!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete