Friday, December 24, 2010

Feliz Navidad Party


Tacky sweaters, Mexican food, White Elephant gifts, and fake mustaches can only mean one thing. Team Christmas Party! 

Joe's White Elephant gift (temporarily): Do It Yourself Ninja Turtle Kit
I wish you could see his awesome neon tiger printed shorts he has on. Then you'd really get the full visual. 

Look at those nice sweaters and staches.
 I'm pretty sure the staches are wishful thinking for these three though.

My mustache had no stickiness left so I had to hold it in place just right otherwise it would fall off. I'm pretty sure this was taken after I had literally laughed it halfway across the room!
I just love it when you laugh so hard you get an ab workout :)

This sweet little one not only participated in the fake mustache pics, she got second place in the tacky sweater competition. (note: the sweet little red shirt she is wearing is NOT the sweater that got her the award. I just forgot to get a picture so you'll have to use your imagination...lots of bright colors, a large be-dazzled cross in the front, and lovely pants to match.)

Even though Christmas looks a little different over on this side of the pond, we are having a wonderful time with our friends/ adopted families.

4 comments:

  1. LOOKS LIKE GREAT FUN!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa Joe! Nice resemblance on that second picture. Shawn Spencer would be proud.

    http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes-77/BreakfastClub12.jpeg

    ReplyDelete