week 26
Our baby is the size of a cucmber this week, 14 inches long and weighing in at almost 2 lbs.
This has been a fun week filled with lots of yummy treats and sweet goodbyes. (Who knew there was such a thing as Snickers Cake?! I think this cake has taken my cravings to a whole new level.)
It's also been fun to watch everyone stare at my belly. It's quite entertaining really. Example: The movers were carrying a heavy air conditioner out of our house and ran into the door because they were so focused on "the belly" instead of where they were going. haha
We are looking forward to going to the Dr on Monday for our 4D ultrasound and last appointment here in India.
Hopefully we can post a few more times before we leave.


Amberly- you have truly got to be one of the cutest pregnant people I have ever seen. New life looks amazing on you!!! (And your hair is too cute!! OK - enough!) So excited that you guys will be back home to share the last bit of your pregnancy with all of your friends and family.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Megon... you look amazing! I KNOW I didnt look that good when preggers... your face and hair are just glowing!
ReplyDeleteI also want to stare at your belly ...cause girl, your baby just grew on out there...all of a sudden like! Go BabyFutt!