Sunday, September 13, 2009

All in a days work... Russian style



Joe and I were presented a "unique" opportunity this week, starring in Russian commercials. We had no idea really what we were getting ourselves into. After a four hour car ride, which should have been 20 minutes had it not been raining, we made it to the shoot. 




Turned out, it was a drug rep commercial for hair fall and allergies. (Hoping it's different drugs. Surely you wouldn't take the same pill for losing your hair and a sneeze!)





I played the part of a girl who loves brushing her hair now that she's taken the medicine. Joe was a waiter, who slips his customer a pill after sneezing at dinner. Can we say cheezy?!
We laughed a lot! (especially at my make-up)





We were told that we are getting copies of the finished product. I'm seeing a future blog post already!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! So you paid close attention when you were doing your make up right? And surely Joe got to keep the vest!! haha, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I'm going to buy some new make-up tomorrow-you've inspired me. ;) I hope Joe got a nice tip....like don't give your customers drugs! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete