Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cooking Class 101


 We are always picking our brains for fun and creative ways to hang out with girls. When Shannon called and proposed the idea of a cooking show, I thought it would be really fun. So, we decided on the date and began letting all our friends now through text messages. (these girls are the queen's of texting!)
 You never really know if girls are going to come to events, so we were really excited with the turn out. They ate it up! (haha) Most of them had never met any of the other girls there, but you would have never known it. They acted like they were all best friends. In fact, some of them may now be the best of friends!

We played an "ice-breaker" game where the girls had to guess the name of the person on their index card  without looking at the card. They had to go around asking yes/no questions to other people to figure it out. The winners took home Bath and Body Works lotions. (one winner said that her bottle of "warm vanilla sugar" smelt like chocolate. too funny!)
Every time we played I would end up with a Bollywood star on my head. Why could I not have gotten this one?

This picture makes me laugh so hard. D was loving the show, if you can't tell. She didn't seem to mind that she was blocking the view of everyone behind her.
Look for D's video of Angela (aka Paula Deen for the day) on youtube. I'm sure she's already got it posted!


 We laughed. We played. We cooked. We ate. All in all, I would stamp the day with success.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment