Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 25th to my Hubby!!!



Joe's 25 years old! It's kind of crazy. The other day we were laughing and discussing the fact that we really don't know if we are old enough to be married for 3 years and spending all this time overseas! Some days we feel like we should still be in college. But I don't think I'd go back to those days. As fun as they were... life is pretty great. So much to be thankful for!

One thing about living in a big city is there is always a new place to get food. I think we could eat out every meal for the next year and not repeat a restaurant!
We were able to celebrate Joe's 25th birthday with a sweet friend in SA before coming homing for the holidays. We thoroughly enjoyed our honey chilly fries, crispy lamb, and chicken dish. We finished off the meal by walking across the street for some ice cream.


 We also were able to keep the 9th annual birthday tradition of Cracker Barrel alive this year. *I think there was even some talk about going whether birthday boy was there or not. Gotta love traditions.
Joe thinks his birthday gets cheated every year being on Christmas Eve, but I like to remind him that it's not every day that you have 20+ family members come and help you celebrate....

L to R: Beth, Katy, Jacob, Brant, and Larry (not pic. Carson and Owen)


L to R: Mrs. Sherrye, Cade, Mrs. Margaret, and the Birthday Boy! (not pic. Mr Bruce)


L to R: Grandpa and Grandma Bauman, Dad and Mommy Bauman, PawPaw, NeeNaw, Grandpa and Grandma Futterer


blowing out the candles on his homemade cobbler


with our sweet nephew, Owen


He also got to celebrate his birthday by making a gingerbread house with his mom and family.


And by keeping our fairly new tradition alive by going and eating lunch with Scottie at a fun local place called Nothing Fancy.

It was a full day of celebrations.
Happy Birthday Hubby! I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment