It's always fun to tell people about being a hairstylist. Of course everyone's immediate response is, "Will you cut my hair?"
I love it! Even though my set up is my extra bedroom and not in a beautiful salon, I'm getting to do exactly what I love to do which is to make people feel better about themselves.... inside and out!
Here is a video of me getting my eyebrows threaded the other day. It's way better than wax! No one in India waxes. They all use the threading method to remove hair. I'm in the process of finding someone to teach me this unique technique before returning to the states. I know there are a few places that offer this service in America, but I can't wait to introduce it to all my clients someday!
I've had this done at a mall in Dallas by an Indian man! My mom loved it, but I thought it was way worse than waxing! I'd be willing to give it another try if you learn to do it before you come home! Dania Efird (a friend of Katy & Jacobs)
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! :) You aren't even flinching! haha! Fun picture too :) You're so fun :)
ReplyDeleteThere are eyebrow threaders all over the malls out here. I haven't been brave enough to try it.
ReplyDeleteI have really wanted to get my eyebrows threaded-there was a kiosk at McCain for a while, but I'm not sure if it's still there. You can experiment on me when you get home! :) Have fun in Goa and when you get back, Olivia will be arriving!
ReplyDelete