Monday, August 23, 2010

The Boys Are Back In Town

The boys have actually been back in town for a few days now, but I just couldn't resist that one being the title of this post.

It was so nice to have my hubby home. Did I mention it's way more fun to be the patient when you have someone here to take care of you. haha He's been taking good care of me. He's been cooking and cleaning for me (because he doesn't want my germs on anything) He even took me to the doctor! The Dr. was super nice and encouraging, but did state that it was viral so that  it would just have to run it's course and Joe would probably get it.  But, Praise the Lord, neither one of the boys have gotten it yet!!! I think that's due to everyone praying for us and all the germX I've been using.

Anyway, I wanted to post a picture from their journey to the holy city. They had an incredible time meeting and learning from some very amazing men! I think I'll be hearing stories from their adventure for a long time to come :) It was definitely a memorable trip for both.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you're doing alright. Well as alright as you can be. :) And yes, post pictures of when Joe gets it. You'll be quite the pair. Love to you both...

    ReplyDelete