Apparently my left eye felt neglected from all the attention I was giving to my right eye, so she too decided to join in on the festivities.
Needless to say, I don't think those drops that I hunted down are working.
Joe and B get back in a few minutes. Boy are they in for a surprise. haha
I think a trip to the eye doctor is on the "program" for today. (Indian's always like to have a program instead of a schedule.)
warning: this picture was taken this morning after a warm compress allowed me to get my left eye open. It's a little scary.
Thankfully today the Father has given me a sense of humor about it all.

Amberley-bless your heart! No fun, no fun at all.
ReplyDeleteoh Amberley!!! Look at your eye!!!!!!!!! poor thing!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I am glad that you have a sense of humor about it.
ReplyDeleteDang Amberley, thanks for the nightmares.
ReplyDeleteOh Amberley! This is not good!
ReplyDeleteI remember trying to get some relief from my braces rubbing a sore spot on my inside jaw while in Taiwan... going to a pharmacy and trying to communicate what i needed was a challenge... hope the eye dr appt goings well....
Pink eye, be gone!