Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Day, A New Plan

Talking with my family on skype last night, I was telling the all about my plan for while the boys were gone. They went like this:
Today I was going to go down South, have some important meetings, see some friends, eat some yummy food, and hopefully spend the night with some friends.
Tomorrow we are supposed to have another meeting early in the morning so I was planning to already be in the South for it.
blah, blah, blah.....

All that changed when I woke up with this....
pink eye!!

Where in the world I got it? I have no clue

So my day hasn't looked anything like what I expected, but I'm thankful. Instead of going along with my own plan on my own strength, today I had to stop and pray for the Lord's help, guidance, and provision. He provided rickshaws, a knowledgeable pharmacist, and the proper medicine (apparently its hard to come by considering it took 11 different pharmacies) for my leaky eye ball!

Thankful for the simple reminder that I need the Father's help in all things, that I can't do it on my own.

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." Matthew 6:34


2 comments: