Wednesday, September 22, 2010

14 Weeks and Counting

14 weeks

We've officially reached the 2nd trimester. Woohoo. 

Our lil 'padfoot' is the size of a lemon this week. And let me clarify for the sake of braggin' on my baby... we're talking an American sized lemon, not a measly Indian lemon.

And this week, Padfoot's starting to make sweet facial expressions and suck his thumb! I hope maybe we can catch some of these new developments on the ultrasound Thursday.

I really am feeling like a new woman. I'm not really nauseous anymore and naps aren't mandatory (just preferred).  I'm still waiting for my cravings for Indian food to return. I hope it happens before we leave in a few months.

We are so excited about my sis and bro-in-law getting in just a few HOURS! My hubby has been such a huge help getting the house ready for their arrival. I really don't think I could have done it without him. Together (okay mostly him, but I helped when I wasn't napping) we've cleaned the floors, stairs, bathrooms, air filters, kitchen, rearranged furniture, dusted, and made sweet rolls. And that's all been today!

Top things on our agenda for this next week include:
1. Laughing
2. Playing games (when it's just the two of us, my hubby always beats me)
3. Showing off our city and the Taj
4. Eating the yummy sweet rolls we've made from the PW's website.
5. Golf for the men/ pedicures for the ladies


Is it too soon to go to the airport and wait? hehe

4 comments:

  1. Amberley! You look absolutely beautiful!!!!
    ...and the sweet rolls look yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you guys will be hugging Bethany and Larry soon! I asked Bethany to deliver a few hugs from us, so be sure you get them ;) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post? It must have been the dengue :) Fun!!!! You look rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how on earth did i not know about this blog!? you are so so adorable....i hope you are having such a wonderful time with bethany...love to you both.

    ReplyDelete