Today I wanted to get up our 19 week pics. (since we are almost 20 weeks)
My friend Andrea took some pictures for me since I was away from Hubby on Tuesday.
Here's a picture of me and my friend Lindsey. She's a dear friend who has gone through this whole overseas process with us. She and her hubby are expecting little Wyatt Taylor the day we are flying back to the states. I'm praying like crazy that he'll make his debut early.
Lil Futt's first visit to the beach!
After getting home on Wednesday night, we had our "level 2 scans" done Thursday Morning.
It was overwhelming to see our baby's brain, 4 chambered heart, kidneys, bladder, spine, etc. It's just amazing!!! The Doctor says the baby is doing great and everything is measuring perfectly.
Look at these sweet toes!!!
The picture right beside the toes would be the one to tell us the sex of the baby. We've watched the video of the ultrasound multiple times and think we have a guess.... But does anybody else want to take a guess?
Our Doctor says she knows, but wouldn't tell us. Oh well, it was worth a shot to see if she'd let it slip.



Looks like a litte girl Futt to me! But I am no ultrasound tech! ;) Either way, I am glad the momma and baby are doing well! Praying for you all! -Sara Williams
ReplyDeleteI've been checking every day this week waiting for your update, I didn't know you were out of town. So glad you had a nice trip away, can't wait to hear that update. You look beautiful... and LOVE the "Mummy" pics on Joe's blog - Too funny! (btw, how does Lindsay know they are having a boy? Aren't they in the same country as you?)
ReplyDeleteLot's of love to the Futt Fam!
I think its a girl too but I cant make a thing out from your ultrasound pics!!!! ...maybe a leg or something..ha!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sooooo happy!
Ams, the beach pic where you are jumping is beautiful!!!!!
okay so I have been so anxious to see this picture and I gotta say I could hardly even make out the feet so I wouldn't put too much value in my vote! haha! BUT I am still sticking with my original thought when I saw the last ultrasound and my gut feeling...GIRL! But please don't buy pink til a you hear that from a healthcare professional that actually has training in reading ultrasounds :) So glad to have a healthy baby growing!!!
ReplyDeleteI think GIRL! :) Adam does too :) We analyzed the video and that's what we think :) haha!
ReplyDeleteYou're are super cute preggo mom :)You rOCK!