15 weeks
Last Tuesday (oops, I'm a little behind) we made it to week 15 in the pregnancy.
This is our sweet Doctor.
(I have candy shoved in my cheek for the picture. perfect)
We were also were very proud to show off the Women's Care Center to my sis. Being in the medical field, she can now go home and reassure the rest of our families that we are getting wonderful care over here. In fact, we're getting spoiled with all these ultrasounds, extra blood tests, and frequent appointments that are so common here :)
14 weeks and 2 days
Beth tried to see if she could identify the sex of the baby on the ultrasound, but she said it was a little too early to tell. Oh well, it was worth a shot right!
And besides an embarrassing episode of losing my breakfast on the metro, I've felt like a new woman! I only took one nap the entire time my sis was in town. Guess I'm in that "honeymoon" trimester I've read so much about.
Today is the 16 week mark for our little one!
16 weeks
I've been blessed by a bag of maternity clothes, pregnancy books, and a fun calendar to keep track of this pregnancy. And this week received a package especially for our lil foot from our friend Kelsi! Holding those little tiny clothes gives me butterflies and gets me really excited for March. Aren't they sweet?!
I am so thankful for the love and support of friends and family. Can't wait to hug you all in person!







how adorable! Amberley, youre just GLOWING!!!! Sooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the onesies! Presents from a sweet friend are always fun. Glad you are doing well. You look fabulous! Love and hugs!
ReplyDeleteThe onsies are sooo cute!! Love them!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture of you in red! So cute!!!
I love that ultrasound pic.
ReplyDeleteI looked back through this post and realized I didn't even comment on the ADORABLE baby pictured! So sweet! Aunt Katy can't wait to meet that little one!
ReplyDelete