Saturday, April 24, 2010

Futt Flat

We've been in our new flat for over a month now. It's still a work in progress though. (mainly because we still need to get our inverter hooked up so when the power goes out we'll still have fans to cool us off.)

Here's a snapshot of the Futt Flat.

the dining room.


The "master" bedroom.


the new curtains hiding the new air conditioner.


the new curtains up close.


the book tower and rickshaw.


the living room.


the view from our roof.

"And God will generously provide all you need...." 2 Cor. 9:8

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You're so good at decorating! It's great!! I can't wait to see it in person :)

    I love the new blog header too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something from a magazine! WOW, He won't just get you by....He'll see you through! I love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Glad you guys have settled in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete