"So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31
Lately the Father has been allowing him to use his talents and knowledge to help nationals develop their skills in photography. We are praying that these small classes will eventually help our friends find jobs and open up doors for the Father's love to be spread.
I've had many opportunities over the last year to pamper my fellow workers. It's been really fun to meet them, hear their stories, and pray for them specifically. Plus it's just been a really good release for me. I still love being a stylist! And I'm super excited to say that I'm getting more and more opportunities to pamper my sisters in the faith.
May all our talents and abilities been used "for the glory of God."

Whoo hoo! That ROCKS! :)
ReplyDelete