Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hobbies

(This is my new painting)
I love to paint canvases, scrapbooking, and doing crafty projects. It's been really hard to find an outlet for these hobbies here in India. Hard because I don't have a clue where to find the stuff I need to make it happen. For a long time, I would always say we just didn't have a Wal-Mart. But now I say that our whole city is a huge Wal-Mart! You can find anything you could ever possibly need.... eventually.
Well I finally found a canvas. Turns out it was at a store right by our old house, go figure!
I really like the way it turned out. It was something really fun and different from my typical style. Plus it's got a peacock which is the Indian national bird.
Now, I just need to get my hubby to help me hang it on the wall.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Check out how talented you are! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh! I LOVE it!!! That is awesome! you're so talented!!! If that won't fit in your suitcase... :) Great job! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Way to go!!! Are there things that we can send to you? Paint, brushes?

    ReplyDelete