Sunday, May 2, 2010

Skype Dates and Mexican Food

So last week wasn't our favorite week. Nothing was really "bad", we were just really homesick for some reason. I'm happy to say that this week has been a much better week. Thank you all for your prayers!

We were able to skype with our small group from SS on Thursday night. They were so kind to sit and eat their BEEF mexican food in front of us. Lucky for us it was 5 am so we weren't too jealous. But seriously, it was so encouraging to see our friends faces, and to hear them lifting us up to the Father. Of course it made me cry, but it was the good kind! I just love our SS class and friends. Thank you guys so much for including us Thursday Night!
Guys of the SS Class.

Girls of the SS Class.
(So I took these off Facebook. They were super blurry blown up so that's why I've kept them small.)

I guess between the SS classes Mexican food at small group and hearing them talk about La Huerta's on Saturday night we decided we needed some mexican food too! We made chicken fajitas and black beans. yummy :)

My hubby made some really amazing flour tortillas. Who needs Mission tortillas when you have a hubby who can cook?


Over all it was a very encouraging busy week.... and at the looks of it on the calendar, this week is going to be the same!

1 comment: