Let me set the stage for this video by saying:
Yesterday morning I was trying to get my new house helper to understand that I wanted her not only to sweep the stairs, but also wash them. It took a while for us to communicate back in forth about the topic, but, with the little Hindi I know and the no English she knows, we successfully got the stairs washed. Only to hear my landlord beginning to gripe about the water from the stairs messing up the paint. Oops! I talked it over with the landlord and agreed that from now on the house helper would use the cloth only.
Fast forward to last night. As I was talking to Beth on skype I noticed it began to rain and rain and thunder and rain... Eventually I could barely hear Beth because of the rain and thunder.
Then we heard a loud noise. Joe went to check on it and came back...."Ams, you better come see this!!!"
Hope you enjoy the video of our crazy weather yesterday. Crazy Monsoon.
WOW! That's crazy! I loved hearing you describe the craziness that is monsoon season!
ReplyDeletehaha! crazy!! Love it! :) Amberley are you wearing a swimsuit? That's definitely a waterfall! haha! awesome!
ReplyDelete