Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Taj Thursday


We just got off the plane from an incredible trip to Thailand for a few days, but I'll try to keep the posts in order.... So a week later here are a few of our Taj pics.

Taj Trip:

We got to show the family how we roll here. They experienced the train and the auto rickshaw for the first time. Both were a success!


We got to show the family just how hot and humid it can get here :) They are troopers.


We not only saw the Taj, but also got to go and see the Agra Fort. This was a first for all of us.  It was super neat. Crazy to think people actually lived there!

We also got to enjoy so super yummy pizza at the local Pizza Hut.

It was a LONG day, but we had great time together :)

Did I mention I forgot to wear sunscreen while we were out that whole day? What was I thinking?!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love all the jumping pictures! Fun :) whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad y'all had fun. I've been singing the "Taj Tuesday" song ever since I read your title. Taj Thursday just doesn't have as good of a ring to it.

    ReplyDelete