Monsoon Rains
are
here!
Unfortunately that means it's turned from 'just plain hot' to 'hot and humid'. Perfect timing too, my Dad, Mom, and brother are about to be here! It should feel just like the River Valley by the time they arrive.
For the past couple of days I have been running around like a "chicken with it's head cut off" trying to get everything ready for their arrival. Trying to get things in perfect order for when they get here tomorrow.
My list is kind of long and overwhelming... but since we're on the topic of chicken, I should let you know that I've already marked cooking, shredding and freezing 4 lbs of chicken off of my list. Other priorities include and start with: getting our toilets (yes both) fixed (a dire necessity), stocking the cupboards and fridge, cleaning, dusting, and preparing the beds.
Whew! I better get off of here and go get after it. We'll see if we can get it all done before they arrive in 30 hours!!! Now, back to that list.... if I can find it :)
great pictures :) fun!
ReplyDelete