Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goodbyes

We said our goodbyes last night, and have begun our return to "normal" life today. Thankfully the goodbyes were a little easier this time around. Maybe because it was our 4th time to say them in the last 2 years. Or maybe it was because they were followed with "see you 3 months". But without a doubt it was because we had so many people praying for us!

Before they came, I made a list of all the things I wanted to get to do with them while they were visiting. Thankfully, due to good health, perfect weather, and tons of time, we completed the list about 2 hours before taking them to the airport! We crammed everyday full of touristy things, yummy food, and lots of laughter!

It's fun to look back at pictures taken of the four of us at Beth and Lar's wedding 7 years ago. Little did we know 7 years later we'd all be in India posing together for more of the same goofy pics! It's fun to think where we might be snapping pics in the future.

Here are just a few more pics from Beth and Lar's visit to India:

I told you we laughed a lot!
The weather was perfect!


I love Lar's face in this one!



We've been encouraged, refreshed, and refocused with their visit. We've made unforgettable memories.

Now it's time to finish these next few months well.

2 comments:

  1. What a joy it was to visit!!!! I am so thankful for every minute of it!!!! Could not have been a better trip! Thank you guys for sharing so much of your time with us :) love you!

    ReplyDelete